Bar, Bed and Breakfast Management Couple (joint person contract)
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, North West England, Cheshire, Chester|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Friday 6th December 2019|
|Closing date:||Monday 6th January 2020|
Venue Catering and Events: We are the event caterers, with exclusive contracts at a range of privately-owned country style properties. Our core business is weddings, but we are experienced in delivery of a wide range of events planning and delivery. We are proud of the reputation we have carved out for restaurant quality dining food, drink and service.
This is an exciting, live-in role for the couple with mature hospitality and catering experience to take their career to the next level.
Outline of the main responsibilities for this position:
• Full management of breakfast; service from 7am, clear down and relaying of the room
• Full management of checking guests in and out of the accommodation rooms within the prescribed times and an on-call service outside of them; Check-out by 10am – check-in from 2pm
• Full management of accommodation housekeeping to the required standard
• Personal licence holder and become the Designated Premises Supervisor
• Bar weekly tasks; cleaning, orders, deliveries and compliance administration
• Bar service and close down of venue
• Ensuring only residential paid guests retire to their bedrooms at the close of the events
• Ensure guests vacate the communal areas of the accommodation block within a reasonable time frame following the venue close down
• Day to day stewardship of the facilities whilst on duty
• Health and Safety management of the accommodation facilities
• Overnight supervision / emergency response presence
• Key handling
• Night time lock up
• Fire systems testing and maintenance
• Guest register
• Room allocation
• Bookings system management
• Accommodation payment processing
• Restocking (lavatory consumables, tea, coffee etc.)
• Health and safety compliance
• Signage (rates, smoking, health and safety, fire, insurance, tariffs)
• Managing guests with disabilities
Lengthy experience in hospitality, catering and housekeeping. At least one of the candidates to be a personal licence holder.
- » Hospitality & Catering
This job is listed in:
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.