|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, South East England, Essex|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Wednesday 29th January 2020|
|Closing date:||Saturday 29th February 2020|
Housekeeper required to manage the day to day running of housekeeping and cleaning for all residential properties and event spaces on the island.
- Ensure all cleaning of properties and event spaces take place
- Manage a small team of housekeeping staff
- To participate in cleaning along with the other housekeeping staff
- Laundry duties
- Ordering cleaning materials and products
- Managing external cleaning companies during busy periods when additional staff are required
- Reporting all damages to the island manager and maintenance team
- Transporting housekeeping materials such as bed linen and cleaning products to all properties and event spaces using own vehicle
- Follow instructions from the island management
- Plan duties in accordance to the tide and event schedules
- Motivate a small team of staff
- Professional conduct and discretion when it comes to dealing with VIP guests and events staff
- Experience with domestic, hotel or holiday letting cleaning
- Experience managing and motivating a team
Accommodation on island is provided with all costs for accommodation covered by employer.
Please apply with CV for further information.
Please note that this job description does not form part of your Contract of Employment. You may be required by the Company to undertake any duties within your skillset and capability, which the company reasonably considers necessary to meet business needs.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.