Guest House Managers/Couple
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, Salisbury|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Tuesday 4th February 2020|
|Closing date:||Wednesday 4th March 2020|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to run an established Guest House in Salisbury, Wiltshire. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable and friendly couple, to live in and run our Guest House which offers beautiful rooms and delicious breakfast.
Full Job Description
The work will involve, but not be limited to;
- Managing and handling enquiries, bookings, confirmations, emails and calls;
- Front of house – day-to-day meeting and greeting guests and assisting with their queries;
- Responsible for housekeeping, quality of servicing of rooms including managing housekeeping staff;
- Managing laundry services;
- Daily upkeep of the guest house;
- Full management of breakfast, service from 8am, clear down and relaying of the room.
maintenance - painting skills handy
- Enthusiastic, friendly and flexible approach;
- Commitment to ensuring a great overall customer experience;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft office applications;
- High standard of cleanliness;
- Good attention to detail;
- Experience with online booking systems (booking.com, expedia, etc) preferred.
Previous small hotel / bed and breakfast experience is essential. Hospitality or catering related qualification advantageous but not essential, training will be provided.
We will provide:
- Accommodation – Double bedroom with en-suite and kitchen facilities. Council tax and all utility bills (including Wi-Fi) are included.
- Time off throughout the season will be discussed during job interview.
Applicants are requested to send a current CV with a photograph and covering note. Interviews will be arranged during February.
- » Hotel & Catering UK
This job is listed in:
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.