Miss Zuzana **********
Experienced care assistant seeking part/full time job
Trustworthy, reliable carer with over 12 years experience working with the elderly in care home, community and live in, looking for live in or out position. Outdoor person with love for animals, ( own beautiful whippet girl called Minnie May who I hope to register as P.A.T dog.
|Age||43 years ( Sunday 14th of November 1976 )|
|Career level||Experienced (Non-manager)|
|Years of education||10 - 20 years|
|Eligible to work in UK?||Yes|
|Have a valid driver licence?||Yes|
|Will use personal car?||Yes|
- 01/2007 to - Care assistant at Gospel Studley Bethesda Home
- 02/2017 to 12/2018 - Live in carer at Private client
- 02/2019 to 02/2020 - Live in carer/ companion at Private client
- to - Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examination
- proven record of reliability and responsibility
- familiar with current methods and practice in order to achieve the best possible care
- What are your long term interests and goals ?
- -developing further knowledge in care and relevant subjects -find a job I would be looking forward to go to every day
- What key things are you looking for in your next job?
- -personal and professional development -hope to make a positive diffrence in somebody's life
- Can you describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment ?
- -relaxed -flexible -respect for each other -with oportunity for further training and courses in relevant subjects
- What kind of people do you find it most difficult to work with ? Why ?
- dishonest people manipulative people
- How do you resolve conflicts ?
- I do not like conflicts-so trying to avoid them however if conflict arises it is best to talk honestly face to face and try resolve the situation
- Why did you leave or intend to leave ?
- -after 10 years in one job I felt I needed a change
- How would you describe your personality ?
- quiet and honest understanding and compassionate warm yet professional love the outdoors and animals
- How would you characterise your strengths ?
- -honest and reliable with compassion for the elderly -willing to learn anything that is required for new possition -willing to go the extra mile for the right employer -flexible
- How would you characterise your weaknesses?
- -don't like working in charge of other people
- » Care Services
- » Domestic UK
- » Carer Job Vacancies
- » UNITED KINGDOM
- » South East England
- » South West England
- » Berkshire
- » Kent
- » Oxfordshire
- » Surrey
- » Gloucestershire
- » Somerset
- » Wiltshire
- » Permanent
- » Contract
- » Full and Part-Time
- » £25000 - £30000
- » Live in
- » Live out