Mr Paul ********
Experienced, dynamic Couple seeking Private Household/Estate position
Available Immediately! Having completed a military career alongside my wife fulfilling her profession in education, a new opportunity in the Private Household sector is an exciting and natural prospect for us to combine our extensive and practical skills to form a solid team. As well as unique VIP exposure and responsibilities in the Armed Forces, Paul offers: Building maintenance, security, gardening and groundsman skills. Military Defensive Driver. Clean UKDL. NPTC licensed Chainsaw operator and Small Tree Feller CS30/CS31. Food handling/hygiene qualified. Passion for growing and cooking food. Julie’s complementary skills are: Vast experience of Childcare and Development. Flexibility, discretion and the ability to multi-task and manage a complex household environment. Ability to adapt to new situations and challenges with excellent organizational skills, creative solutions and enthusiasm. Competent cooking skills with a variety of experiences producing home cooking, celebration baking and international cuisine. Experienced UK and international driver with a clean UKDL.
|Location||UNITED KINGDOM , South East England , Oxfordshire|
|Career level||Manager / Staff supervisor|
|Years of education||20 or more|
|Eligible to work in UK?||Yes|
|Have a valid driver licence?||Yes|
|Will use personal car?||Yes|
- 11/1982 to 03/2017 - Master Air Loadmaster at Royal Air Force
- 09/2014 to 02/2017 - Course Leader/Lecturer in Children's Development & Learning at University of Reading
- 11/2016 to 12/2016 - NPTC Licensed Chainsaw Operator CS30/31
- What are your long term interests and goals ?
- To nurture and develop an estate and support the principals to our full potential.
- What key things are you looking for in your next job?
- Stability of employment Challenges of work variation Responsibility Job satisfaction
- Can you describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment ?
- To be given the freedom to achieve the task autonomously. A mutual trusting partnership with employer.
- What kind of people do you find it most difficult to work with ? Why ?
- Although I have been able to work with anyone throughout my career, I would suggest that people with unfounded pre-conceived ideas are the hardest to work alongside.
- How do you resolve conflicts ?
- With patience and a calm resolve to work through any differences.
- Why did you leave or intend to leave ?
- I left my last employment after a natural contract point.
- How would you describe your personality ?
- Caring and considerate of others' needs. Calm, confident, reliable and true.
- How would you characterise your strengths ?
- Solid work ethics. Loyalty. Discretion. Personable.
- How would you characterise your weaknesses?
- I have a weakness for the expectation of standards of work of others; I try and carry people along with me to achieve a better performance by example or encouragement.
- » Domestic UK
- » Domestic Overseas
- » Education & Training
- » House Management
- » FRANCE
- » GERMANY
- » UNITED KINGDOM
- » Greater London
- » South East England
- » South West England
- » Permanent
- » Full time
- » Full and Part-Time
- » Not specified
- » Not specified
- » Live in