Self-employed Carer - Earn between £567 and £798 per week
|Job type:||Freelancer, Full and Part-Time|
|Date:||Wednesday 27th February 2019|
|Closing date:||Wednesday 27th March 2019|
Join one of the UK’s longest-serving care agencies, Country Cousins, as a self-employed carer and earn between £567 and £798 per week.
At Country Cousins you’ll be more than a carer, you’ll be a true friend and companion to our clients. As one of the UK’s longest-serving care agencies our list of clients is ever-growing, and we are always looking for more carers.
For almost 60 years, we have been placing dedicated Cousins with clients requiring live-in care, Nationwide.
To become a Cousin, you need to have a passion for caring and be able to support clients with a range of care needs, shopping, cooking, domestic duties, as well as providing companionship.
We believe that a Cousin becomes an extension of our clients’ family - therefore personal qualities, hobbies, interests and cooking skills are of utmost importance when matching our Cousins to our clients.
A thoroughly professional approach is important, plus the ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of clients and their loved ones.
As a self-employed carer you’ll have the flexibility to balance your work life with your home life. As a Cousin you will offered assignments from 2 weeks to 6 weeks long.
If you have the right to work in the UK, at least six months’ experience and a passion for caring, we want to hear from you.
As a self-employed, live-in carer you can benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates from £88 to £114 per day, plus paid travel expenses
• Flexible working patterns and the choice of when to work
• Various assignment lengths (typically between 2-6 weeks)
• Free room and board whilst in an assignment
• Friendly support from our experienced Care Relations Executives
• The chance to earn £250 in Love2Shoop vouchers for every friend you refer to us.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• The right to work in the UK
• At least 6 months’ experience, and possess up to date training certificates or be willing to undertake training, which is available from us for an additional fee
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A thoroughly professional approach
• The ability to be flexible to adapt to the ever-changing needs of clients and their loved ones
• A valid a driving license, although this is not compulsory.
- » Carer Job Vacancies
This job is listed in:
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.