Daisy Roots after school club requires experienced Team Leader - Twickenham
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, South East England, Middlesex, Twickenham|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Thursday 14th March 2019|
|Closing date:||Sunday 14th April 2019|
Daisy Roots is a well-established, family-run childcare solution provider in leafy Twickenham.
Caring for 36 St Mary's CofE primary school children every day before and after school.
We have an excellent reputation within our community as being the best wrap around care in town with an extensive waiting list to prove it! After school places being gold dust!
Our service is impeccable and our team 100% dedicated to providing home from home, thoughtful care for the children.
What we do (in a nutshell!)
Daisy Roots After School Club: collects children from their classes, sets out a wide variety of free- play opportunities, games, books, lego and playground equipment (to name a few) a planned activity each day (cookery/ art/ sport), dinner and homework time.
*Please note, Daisy Roots also provides a holiday club, operating each school holiday except the last two weeks of summer and the Christmas holiday.
We are seeking an excellent team leader to oversee the planning of the above and therefore, the smooth daily running of the after school club and holiday club.
Term time hours: 14:30-18:30PM Monday- Friday + 1 hour remote admin per day.
Holiday Club hours: 09:00am-17:00pm
As Club Manager, you will be required to:
• be highly organised, self-motivated and energetic
• be punctual and reliable
• organise and maintain registers and essential paperwork
• work within the company's policies and procedures, ensuring staff do too
• manage and work alongside our team of playworkers, scheduling team meetings and training where necessary
• supervise and play with the children, ensuring their safety at all times
• plan ahead for themes and topics, arranging fun activities/holiday club outings and setting up resources for children to take part in
We can offer you:
• a supportive, hardworking team
• a club which has a proven structure already in place with a family-like atmosphere
• opportunities for development- with plans for Daisy Roots expansion
• excellent rate of pay, up to £16p/h depending on a successful 3 month trial
• training in Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection/Safeguarding, Food Hygiene and GDPR (data protection)
CLOSING DATE: 26th April 2019
START DATE: ASAP (some flexibility)
Contact Lauren 07540 864 722
• experience of working with 4 to 11 year olds and ideally in a similar play based setting (minimum 2 year)
• experience of working in a supervisory or management capacity (minimum 1 year)
• confident use of basic IT and administration
• excellent communication skills together with sufficient understanding and use of English to ensure the well-being of the children
• ability to work on own initiative, using judgement and common sense
• live within reasonable proximity to the setting
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.