Wedding Venue B&B Management Couple
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, South West England, Wiltshire, Salisbury|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Tuesday 16th April 2019|
|Closing date:||Thursday 16th May 2019|
|Employer's reference:||Syrencot House|
A B&B Management Couple are required to join the team at this exlusive new wedding venue nestled in the Wiltshire countryside.
Responsibiliteis include, but are not limited to:
- Full management of breakfast; service from 7am, clear down and relaying of the room
- Full management of checking guests in and out of the accommodation rooms within the prescribed times and an on-call service outside of them; Check-out by 10am – check-in from 2pm
- Full management of accommodation housekeeping to the required standard
- Personal license holder and become the Designated Premises Supervisor
- Bar weekly tasks; cleaning, orders, deliveries and compliance administration
- Bar service and close down of the venue.
Full time roles consisting of flexible shifts. The number and length of shifts being determined by the demands of the business. Your working hours and days will be flexible to meet the needs of the business and includes bank holidays. You will be required to work any day of the week. You will be expected to apply your working time to best suit the current demands and taking your lead from the Venue Manager.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.