|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, Greater London, Richmond upon Thames, London|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full and Part-Time|
|Date:||Thursday 2nd May 2019|
|Closing date:||Friday 17th May 2019|
Commencing Autumn Term 2019
Role available for one individual or as a job share between two part-time Matrons (open to applications from those studying for a nursing qualification).
The Matron is expected to be resident on-site when on duty.
We are seeking a Matron to support a group of approximately 35 boarders, playing a vital and central part of the creation of a positive, supportive and happy culture within the boarding house.
Salary: c £26,000 - £30,000pa, negotiable dependent on the skills, qualifications and experience of the successful candidate(s).
Rent free, year round accommodation (2 bed flat on the School site) and free term time meals.
Term time only post (35 weeks per annum)
Further details and an application form can be obtained from the School’s website: www.stpaulsschool.org.uk via the ‘Vacancies’ link, or by email from email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 4.00pm on 17 May 2019. Interviews will take place week commencing 20 May 2019.
St Paul’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employer and the Disclosure and Barring Service. St Paul’s School is an equal opportunities employer.
● To be kind, caring and compassionate and genuinely interested in the wellbeing and development of teenagers and excited to create a homely environment in the boarding house.
● An eye for detail and proactive in forward-planning.
● A kindly approach and a positive, diplomatic persistence.
● Excellent time-keeping and organisation.
● A nursing qualification or experience would be valuable, although not required. In any case, the Matron should be thoughtful and swift to act and be like a proactive parent in medical situations.
● A ‘First Aid at Work’ qualification is desirable for this post. However, the First Aid training course will be provided at the School’s expense, if required.
● An enthusiasm for professional development and willingness to keep up to date with developments in the field of boarding in education.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.