House Manager - Part Time
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, Greater London, City of Westminster, London|
|Job type:||Temporary, Part time|
|Date:||Sunday 8th September 2019|
|Closing date:||Tuesday 8th October 2019|
I am looking for a mature (up to 30/40 years old) and confident person (lady) to move into my London apartment. I have a beautiful en-suite bedroom which would be included.
I will require you to work for an hour in the morning from 07:30 to 08:30 (opening curtains and doing a general house round to make sure all is ready for the day). This can be done at later time on the weekend.
Other duties include:-
- Ordering food from the supermarket, cooking vegetarian recipes for dinner, setting the table and eating with the children (Monday to Friday).
- Closing the curtains and preparing the house for the evening (every night).
- They will need to be at home by 10 pm on Sunday night as a rule
- Generally keeping the house tidy and encouraging the children to do the same
- Turning the bedside table lamps on when it starts to get dark and turn down the beds
- Making sure the lights are switched off when not in use
- General kitchen duties like throwing old food away, etc.
I would like the person to do more in terms of guiding my son (he is 16) and maybe helping him with homework or ideas/support.
The job invovles a maximum of 20 hours per week of work.
- » Head of House, House Parents, Assistant House Parents
This job is listed in:
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.