|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, South West England, Wiltshire|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Tuesday 10th September 2019|
|Closing date:||Thursday 10th October 2019|
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking person to work in a Country House in Wiltshire
Experience is essential.
A good eye for detail, a warm and positive outlook and discretion is imperative.
Duties include: general household cleaning with care of antique fine furniture, laundry and ironing. Some errands and grocery shopping may be required with occasional cooking for guests and dinner parties. There will be a need to welcome guests. All tasks are carried out to a very high standard
• To undertake to fulfil the minimum standards of the House for cleanliness ensuring that the house is clean well maintained and attractively presented.
• To issue and replenish domestic supplies where necessary ensuring that employer and guests do not go without.
• To keep records of all expenditure.
• To provide friendly customer orientated service to employer and guests
• Self-motivated with a flexible work attitude to accommodate needs of the estate
• To ensure that employers requests are responded to quickly and efficiently and to investigate any complaints and take appropriate action to deal with them in a timely manner.
• To ensure all equipment used is in full, safe working order, promptly reporting any faults to employer and arranging repairs.
• To respect and maintain confidentiality of employer and guests personal information at all times, including their right to privacy.
• Occasional Dog walking
• Willing to work every other weekend, when the family are in residence.
This is an interesting and varied role which requires little supervision. However it is a team role with responsibility for cleaning and maintaining the house to a high standard, therefore communication and team work is mutually important. Prioritising your workload, a flexible attitude, and use of own initiative for getting tasks completed with pride in your work is essential.
Non-smoker, Excellent English Speaker, Needlework/Sewing Skills, Computer Literate, Driving licence, References with a CRB check are also essential.
This could be in a live in or out position.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.