P/T Housekeeper, Dunkeld.
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, Perth|
|Job type:||Permanent, Part time|
|Date:||Friday 1st November 2019|
|Closing date:||Sunday 1st December 2019|
We require a part time housekeeper for beautiful country house near Dunkeld. The property will be used both privately and some weeks will be let for exclusive use fishing parties.
21 hours/week, preferably split over 3 days (Mo/Wed/Fri) or 5 morning. Extra hours may be available.
A housekeeper's main responsibilities are:
· Planning cleaning schedules and tasks in different parts of the property
· Carrying out periodical deep cleans, as well as daily cleaning, of the property
· Hoovering, sweeping, mopping and washing of floorboards, carpets and rugs
· Dusting and polishing
· Laundry and ironing
· Regular cleaning and changing of bed linen
· Maintaining an inventory of cleaning products and materials
· Flower arranging
· Overseeing stock and supply operations in regards to cleaning products and supplies
· Potential dinner service duties during big events
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.