Native Speaking French Nanny
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, London|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Thursday 7th November 2019|
|Closing date:||Saturday 7th December 2019|
|Employer's reference:||French Nanny|
Care for: 1.5 years old
Days: 6 days on 24h shift / 4 days off
A top VIP family is seeking for an experienced hand on native French speaking nanny.
You must be natural & caring, active and energetic. The nannies usually take part in some of the activities (cycling, dancing, running etc). Nannies with an interest in the arts or with a creative spirit would work well in this household.
The family travel extensively over the holiday period so a Nanny willing accompany to them will be necessary. A nanny who is therefore excited by travel is essential for this role.
If you have 5+ years of experience working as a Nanny with similar aged children, and ideally have previously worked within UHNW households.
- Ensuring the wellbeing and safety of the child
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks, feeding and cleaning up after meal times
- Organising and accompanying the children to activities
- Keeping children’s bedrooms tidy
- Travelling with the family (worldwide)
Job Type: Full time for long term
NO AGENCY PLEASE.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have qualifications regarding childminding
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Nanny caring for similar aged children
- Have excellent contactable references
- Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date DBS check
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.