Experienced Career Nanny, USA
|Location:||North America, Greenwich|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Wednesday 15th January 2020|
|Closing date:||Saturday 15th February 2020|
A young, active family of 5 in Greenwich, Connecticut are searching for a proactive, educated career nanny to join them and care for their 3 young children.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to commit for several years to their next family, and implement gentle teachings, guidance and activities into the family home.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a positive, engaging demeanor, yet have the ability to step back as and when needed and a great use of initiative.
Someone who can foster and support the children’s curiosity through fun games, outdoor adventures and play is essential, alongside excellent communications skills.
When not on duty, there’s an incredible amount of things to see and explore around Greenwich, and the family would love a nanny who will take herself off to discover new places, make friends and be independent.
Children are two girls 4 and 2, and a 3 month old boy. The family also employ a full time housekeeper and have a friendly dog.
- Shared and sole charge care of the children
- Full nursery duties
- Engaging and be a relatable role model for children
- Collaborate with parents to provide consistency of care and discipline
- Emotional and wellbeing support for the children
- Helping prepare healthy meals for the children and plan in advance
- Arranging schedules, classes and playdates
- Planning creative, educational activities that generate an eagerness to learn
- Supporting the mother at all times when on duty
- Nurturing the children’s curiosity through stories and daily life
- Driving the children to various classes and parks
- Light travel throughout the year
- » Domestic Overseas
This job is listed in:
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.