|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Monday 10th February 2020|
|Closing date:||Tuesday 10th March 2020|
Clock Barn wedding venue is situated in the heart of the Hampshire countryside and they are currently recruiting a couple to join their small but expanding family run business on a permanent basis to manage the running of the onsite accommodation. This includes the Farmhouse which provides 9 en-suite rooms for family and friends to stay in as well as the newly opened Hayloft as the honeymoon suite for the bride and groom and The Stables which the bridal party will use to get ready in.
The successful candidates will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and ideally from a hospitality background with a high level of customer service experience.Flexibility will be required in the role as days off and holiday will need to be taken around bookings.
Responsibilities will include;
- Greeting and checking in guests on arrival
- Acting as an onsite host to guests throughout their stay and being on call as required
- Preparing and hosting a continental breakfast for all guests
- Carrying out food, linen and amenities stocktakes and orders
- Ensuring the Farmhouse is cleaned to a high standard before/after each booking
- Ensuring a prompt and efficient turnaround clean in between back to back bookings
- Ensuring all operational elements of the Farmhouse including checklists are completed
- Dealing/ reporting any onsite maintenance issues that arise
- Ensuring that the Farmhouse complies with all Health and Safety procedures
- Making sure all pre and post booking paperwork is completed and submitted on time
- Helping out with any promotional events.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exceptional cleaning abilities and standards of venue upkeep.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work to direction but also have an ability to use initiative.
- Personable and friendly approach.
- Happy to work flexible hours and weekends around weddings.
- Fluent in English.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.