Live Out Housekeeper required near Chichester, West Sussex.
|Job type:||Permanent, Part time|
|Date:||Monday 16th March 2020|
|Closing date:||Thursday 16th April 2020|
We require a live out housekeeper to support a busy family in a beautiful rural location, near Chichester, West Sussex. Working 9am - 2pm Monday to Friday.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder, with an eye for detail to work as part of a motivated team, leading by example and encouragement to keep the family home to the highest of standards.
Duties to include:
• Overall management of all housekeeping tasks.
• Undertaking all cleaning, washing and ironing duties.
• Wardrobe management and maintenance.
• Dealing with and supervising contractors and tradespeople.
• Care for household pets.
• Small amount of admin, paying bills, writing cheques
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Customer-oriented and friendly.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
• Proven loyalty and good references from previous employers.
• Full Driving licence - must have own car.
• Animal lover and happy to look after pets.
Hours: 9am–2pm Monday–Friday 25 hours per week.
Salary Range: £11-£14 per hour depending on experience. 20 days paid holidays per annum
Please apply with your CV and a covering.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.